Thursday 5 February 2015

Deal With Problems

assalamualaikum

*jawab saiyang tak jawab dosa*

today might be the day that u might have so many problems and issues..may Allah ease everything for you first of all..

problems not gonna solved unless u go for it...if u keep running away from problems..it might get worst..

my teacher once said "if you keep running away..you not gonna solve anything..go for it..solve and face the problems"

I really did as what he said..my problems solved and my burden ease.

think for solutions...not how to run/ignore the problems.

and if you keep complaining..here's some opinion on it..right into our face right! 

I'm gonna keep complaining and nagging anyway.

solve it nicely..if it not effective in a nice way...be spartaaaaa!


hahaha


have a nice day u guys


No comments:

Post a Comment